Monday, June 30, 2008

moving out of 4/16 Blamey st. Kelvin Grove

Finally, the day of moving out. My packages have been taken away awaiting shipping, carpet just been steam clean. I feel good.....
The carpet is now cleaner than i remembered the last time i moved in. It makes me wonder... did the last occupant did the steam carpet cleaning.
This is my last post from balmey street, and in a few minutes, i will me making my move to Explorer inn in the city for a night stay.. Tomorrow i will be leaving brisbane... but still awaiting my supervisor review of the other three chapter of my draft thesis write up...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gadgetski said...

Heavens.. what will happen to the blog. Will it go the way of the Dodo bird as well?

June 30, 2008 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger burunglepas said...

It will go on.....

July 21, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home