Friday, March 27, 2009

Old check point at the end of Kg Putat, Brunei


This is an old check point. The new one is just around the corner.

At this point, i am thinking about my old question about four third system. I like the the 4:3 aspect ratio more than 3:2 aspect ratio. I should have pushed myself of getting Olympus E3 last time.And what is more, i like the 6R (6x8) printing rather than 8x12. Cost wise, it is BND$1.00 vs BND$2.50. Even the regular 8R (8x10) should be ok for 4:3 aspect ratio. I do not like cropping. If there was Olympus E30 last time, i will be Oly guy instead of Canon guy.

Actually, i have been using 4;3 aspect ratio with my canon 570is. And the photo looks like having a good perspective. But the important thing is i like it.

Interesting quote from ladder:

"Don't waste time learning the tricks of the trade. Instead, learn the trade." By James Charlton and H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home