Sunday, July 5, 2009

Trying out wildlife photoshot


This morning was seemingly cheerful with birds chipping hapily around my home. Decided to take photoshot with my 70-200mm 2,8L IS lens.

I soon found out that i could only gets around 20 feets aay from the birds before they flew away. And my lens was not able to capture closer image. I need lenger telephoto lens.


A bird on one of tree branches. I don't know the name of the bird.


Another bird (Pipit Labuan) as i know it from childhood.

The precondition to freedom is security.
by. Rand Beers

Come to think about it birds are somehow free to roam, they have the freedom. And to think about the above quote, birds do not have security, so what's that means to their freedom...


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home