Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Soooo tied up

Now back to work and i am so tied up with work and personal life, to the point that i am not able to write on my blog. My access to internet is another factor... I need to get the mobile or fixed internet access.
Life is going fast and i have been invovled in so many thing at work. And moreover, i have to refresh myselfof whats going on at work. So its a double work for me.. trying to tackle issues and at the same time learning the background of it...
I am so tied up... that my canon 40D is 'safe' in the bag. I have only use it twice. At a barbeque and most recently during HM 'tanglong'.
I have pictures to post but they are on my other laptop. I am using my older very slow laptop.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gadgetski said...

I have a proposal for you on how to solve your problem with internet access. However it is a temporary solution for the next 10 months or so. Will discuss with you later.

August 13, 2008 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger burunglepas said...

yup.. got your sms about this...

August 15, 2008 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Gadgetski said...

Well?

August 18, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home