Saturday, July 11, 2009

Trying sport photoshot


These was last weekend at my nephew birthday. They rented 'bouncer' and the kids played from 1400hrs till past 1800hrs non stop and allowed them to play again the next day, sunday, from 0700hrs till the bouncer was picked up the company about past 0900hrs. They have good time with their cousins.

I was trying to do sport photoshot. I took about close to 200 photoshot and only a few is good but not good enough in term of sharpness. It is already hard enough to get the composition about right.

I am not a person who like post processing, but these shot atleast need cropping to get better composition.


The bouncer, shot from my daughter room


Kids at play


All action and distant shots were using 70-200mm 2.8is L lens.


i should be thinking...

Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.
by:Demosthenes
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home