Sunday, September 13, 2009

Minor accident 20090912


I bumped into somebody car infront of me yesterday, which also cause the car to bumped another car infront of him.

It did happen at the Gadong-Tungku traffic light. It was turning green and i accelerated a bit (may be for one car length) then the the cars slowed down and i was just not in time to stop the car, eventhough i press the brake hard. My car momentum was just too much.

The front most car had small sretches and he just let thing go. The car in front of me, whom got sandwiched was only having scretches. Minor scretches. So minor that he just ask for my tel. no and for me to find a workshop for cost estimate/repair.

Mine is the worst. The front car was a four whell drive and the sapre tyre was at the back. This sapre tyre did the demage alot. My car bonnets bend upward and lucky the engine parts was not hit at all.


The demage on my car.

I will know the repair cost tommorrow when i will go the the workshop for repairs. There it goes my budget for the festival, happy eid day....

Thinking about it... i must have done something not right..... may be in my staff appriasals...!!!...

This quote is intersting:-

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
by: Kurt Cobain


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like your quote Hj :)

Selamat Hari Raya.

September 18, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger burunglepas said...

Thank you

October 23, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home