Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Hi fi is gathering dust


This is on one side on study room or more like my hi fi room.

It must be months ago the last time i listened to my hi fi. It is getting old. The Krell CD transport is having problem in "picking up" the CD. I was told, the laser need calibration or something need to be replaced. I have this krell since mid 1990s.

The epos 11 speaker was much longer with me. Again seldom use unless i am alone at home, otherwise i have to use my Grado or Sennheisser headphone. but i still prefer the speaker.

The latest edition was the tube headphone amplifier, which can use as pre-amplifier as well. So me Mc Cormmick pre-amp has to on the sideline.



I got these hi fi mostly during my bachelorhood, where understanbly i had less financial libility, less accountability except for myself and nobody to answer to except myself. Otherwise, how can i spend 5 figures on these hi fi.


We are the hero of our own story.
by: Mary McCarthy
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Gadgetski said...

Sell me your power amp & speaker setup cheeeep cheeeep!

December 18, 2009 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger burunglepas said...

hahahaha...hehehheee...hahahhaaa... i don't think i can let it go... the epos and mccormack is still good eventhough, they are already more than a decade old...

December 31, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home