Monday, June 2, 2008

The 1000th shot


I promised myself to put up my 1000th shot. It was not good as can be seen. It was the shot of a model at Olympus booth at PMA Australia 2008 Brisbane. I got the setting wrong. It should be shutter priority not aperture. May be the models blew my mind away. I was a good opportunity to shoot almost naked women. But managed to resist myself of doing so. Wow... the hottest one was shown in yesterday blog. Yup... that was her butt.

The model in this picture, i would place her at third place.Hmmm... i got one shot showing the other two models upper part but not the hottest one... so not so interesting.... ...aaaaaaa.......evil...evil...and evil... though some say paradise...paradise...and paradise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home