Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Adjusting myself to working life

It has been one moth that i have started to work again..... and it is getting though... as i got involve in a lot things now... but hey..thats life.... the sad life of "working horse"....

I want to post a picture here.. but my picture files are in my new laptop... its not new per say, it is just over one year and i still have few months of re-payment to do via my credit card. I am using my older laptop (almost 4 years now if not mistaken). It is still reliable and run on window xp. Somehow, it seem window vista has not done much good for me but trouble... my new laptop is on window vista...

Oh yea.. i am given a new desktop pc at work. A 'dell' pc and the cpu casing is huge !!!!....



2 Comments:

Blogger Gadgetski said...

At least you get a new PC. The laptop they issued me with is 4 years old & probably weighs as much as a CPU!

August 13, 2008 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger burunglepas said...

hahaha... can't say much...

August 15, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home