Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Entrepreneurship


I need to be more creative => entrepreneurship in moving ahead with my photography interest. I need to generate some income from my photography to help the financing. My wish list in photography is not getting any shorter. The wish list is getting more demanding..... non-varying aperture wide zoom lens, external flash, full frame dslr body... then a second full frame dslr body... then assignment trips(lots of it)
Any chances, a photographer for hire........ or may be as a second photographer.....LOL..... or may joining a competition will do me good....
However, one thing about competition, which i don't like is that the organiser tend to keep the photo copyright... so cheap....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home