Saturday, September 13, 2008

Feeling good with my photography


Feel good when one of your picture is being considered to used in a international map guide.
www.schmap.com

... i am not promoting or associated but merely saying..... I have posted the picture in my blog beforehand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/burunglepas/2606399624/in/set-72157604630783282/



The guy in the picture give me permission for the shot. He is a tuk tuk (if i am not wrong, this is what they called the three wheel taxi in Thailand) taxi driver. First, he was jokingly want to charge 20baths.... hehehe... well his body => his rights...


I did make a passing observation of him for 2 days, as his tuk tuk stand is next to our hotel, we were staying, and thought beside the life hardship (my presumption)... he is seem to be a happy bloke...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home