Thursday, September 11, 2008

Was cut off



Finally, i have manage to sort out my internet connection with my 3G phone modem after almost 1 week.
It was a big headache for me and i have try using other phone but no success. I think it started off when my laptop crashes 3 times the other morning. My laptop got overheated. And i did not use external cooling fan at that time, which i have considered a must for my laptop.
Well, i do have internet connection at office.... but where got time ...... plus i have been sort off being told off to manage my time ..... "the never ending saga of working people" .....
yea... got to go now.... have to manage my time....
And i leave this quote from ladder:
"In the business world, the rear-view mirror is always clearer than the windshield."
-Warren Buffett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home