Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gasing (spinning, is it???) Picture from Nikon E995


Found this old picture from my first ever digital camera, Nikon E995. This picture was taken in 2006. It was a good consumer camera. One of the good thing, about this camera is that i can twist the lens 180 degrees. It was easy for taking picture of yourself by yourself.

I have been busy with computer these days, like installing my old hard drive to PC as additional and re-organising my laptop connections to its peripehals ( now, i only have to connect one USB port for all the printers, scanner, external keyboard and mouse, handphone connection, usb cooling fan, external hard drive).

On top, i am also busy with spring cleaning my study room. Untidy as ever.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home