Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Went Fishing Today @ Serasa


Spent my late afternoon fishing and photo shoot at Serasa.
My body is still aching abit after one whole day yesterday 'heavy work' on my gardening. So today just easing out my muscle.


My fishing spot


Sunset @ Serasa


My faithfull fishing toolbox. With me for almost twenty years now.


Surpringly alot of people went fishing as well all along the spit.


Quote of the Day
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
By:James Thurber

This need abit of deep thought. My experience in doing research on my thesis, is that "The more you know on a topic, the more actually you do not know". A very conflicting thought on the surface, but actually as you know better there are alot of questions need to be answer and at certain point, you just have to make the decision that you have known better. This however as another saying states that the moment you stop learning as you thought you have known better is actually you have become stupid.


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home