Saturday, March 20, 2010

Engagement Custom


We have to note that different culture have different way of doing things.

This includes engagement customs or tradition... Though i have to say... it seem to me that traditions are evolving... There is always a new one.....


For a start of engagement, a ring, which seems to be across all cultures and some money, which is new. I beleive originally the ring comes with some valuable as a presents before strating the function. But now it is money.


This is also new to me. The ring being put by the mother of the future husband. If the mother had passed away, then it is by the eldest sister.

In contrast to some other culture, the ring is being put by the groom.

The following quotes reminds me of my thesis research, "The more i know, the more i don't know".

The more you know the less you need to say.
by:Jim Rohn


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home