Sunday, March 7, 2010

My little Garden @ home


Starting from last december 2009, i have been trying to plant and making my home compund look better.

This is long overdue... I have been here for almost 10 years....

Consider this a 2010 year resolution...

My garden concept is 'kichen garden' and i am making use of the garden household needs as part of the landscape..



This front (or side) view is a start and this is the finished product..


in the middle of landscaping thinking...
notice the 'limau kesturi' as part of the centre peice and the gound cover is 'ulam daun pengaga'. The red and green plants aare just acting like a border line...


The works began.... unfurtunately.. i can not beleive i do not have the phote before this... There was suppose to be unfinished work earlier, which was looking like a small pond !!!


The following quote suit me confortabily with regards to me home garden activities..


There is more to life than increasing its speed.
By:Mohammad Gandhi



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home