Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What is it ?

I do not know what to make out of this model. What is it? May be Samsung is trying to woe female photographer. Not that i am anti male model.... may be it is my male instinct.... or whatever...


And what is it to me today? My computer crashed earlier this afternoon after downloading updates. I was a bit panicky as i have not back up my latest thesis write up in pen drive. Spoiled the day and wondered around city to freshen up and head straight home. And this night i have watched two dvds so far; Maimi vice and the seige. Yup.. action movies... so as i do not have to think about it... just enjoying the action on my notebook with external loud speaker. The sub-woofer is high and can make my glass window vibrates. Hope my neighbour is not complaining.... and since she did not say anything so i take it it is ok. It was not that loud but the sub-woofer is loud at times.


This remind me of myself knocking my then neighbour at Charlotte tower last year, saying his music was too loud. Funny enough... in my six months stay at charlotte tower, he was the only neighbour i knew....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home