Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nothing much yesterday

Decided to stick to my laptop for the early part of the morning and manage to go over all of my emails from 1st july 2008. At few times, it ran over one thousand emails in the inbox. And i had missed the deadline for my photobucket account, and was deleted.

Then went for shopping groceries, spend just under $130.00 for what seem to me on few things!. Later in the afternoon, baked some peanut butter biscuits. It is delicious, must i say.... and was having problem in baking the biscuit in the oven. First, we don't know how to set the oven right, then, not sure about the baking temperature, then, not sure about the baking time. So it was, we have to resort to trails and errors on the baking time and the temperature was set to 95 dergee. We were still doing trails and errors, when i have to go for a family function. Later, i was told the
the bake time was set to 6-7 minutes. No doubt, about 1/3 of the biscuits were 'burnt'.

I love peanut butter biscuit and knowing how to bake will be great... on the other hand knowing how much butter, i have to mix to make the dough is a turn off....

hmmm... about today.. what shall i do.... i only have a family function start around 1715hrs... oh yea.. i did take my dslr yesterday, thinking of probable photoshot, well today i better do photoshot....

Only thing is, on what subject? I am yet to discover myself in my interest...


Another quotes from ladder:-

"Success often comes to those who have the aptitude to see way down the road."

-Laing Burns, Jr.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home