Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yes... weekend

I need this weekend to rest a bit. need to enjoy life a bit more... enjoy the ride...

And i need to post my house rental bond claim to RTA. I have not receive the refund. I am not sure whether the house agent do process my refund as requested... And the house agent has said that they are going to deduct AUD$50.00 for cleaning the "flint" of the tumble dryer. I forgot to clean it after my last use of the dryer. They did call me up to have the flint be clean but i am alraedy at the airport in a plane for a flight back to Brunei.

The motorcycle in the picture is one mode of public transport in Bangkok. A very effective means of transportation in consideration of the traffic jam. And looking at it, the passenger has to take alot of risks.... but ''am sure''.

During my four days stay in bangkok, i did not encounter that really bad traffic, like cought up one hour in a jam. The situation was not as bad as i had imagined, in years of hearing news or talking about bangkok traffic jam. I admit, the traffic jam in Brunei is nothing like bangkok. There is no traffic jam in brunei in relative to bangkok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home