Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sorting out

Last night, i was sorting out my older laptop. It is still functioning well, amid very slow, though i don;t have issue of overheated, which can cause my laptop to crash. Need to update the anti-virus and window. The internet connection using my phone is not bad. i have to update my nokia pc suite as well.

This morning, i am sorting out my new frequently overheated/crash prone laptop. I am transferring the picture download to another drive (drive D), which a partition of the hard disk. With the pictures from my canon 40D and 570is, this drive will be full sooner or later. I need to get another hard drive. My laptop have another slot for another hard drive.

I have external hard drive, 320GB. Its the big one and using an external power supply. A very tedious indeed. I should have get the pocket external hard drive. It will be easier, just plug in to my laptop.

Talking about compact digital camera, Olympus has announced a new compact micro four third digital camera. Sound good. And they are addressing about the size of dslr. And i agree that carrying my canon 40D around at all time is inconvienent. I have the canon 570is on standby in my car.

I want something compact (can put in my pocket) with the ability of dslr, to carry around at all time. I don't want to miss the opportunity to take pictures.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home