Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a sunday!!!

I should be relaxing but instead being adventerous to do "DIY" (Do It Yourself) my kid computer. The intention is good. I am trying to recover data from my old hard drives from my old computer (imac, pc and laptop).



But my god, i have messed it somehow and now the computer won't run. It says corrupted system configuration / missing file. A big hahaha... especially, if i am thinking of applying a "ICT Director" post at our Foreign Affairs and Trades Ministry. Yea... the advertisement is still open till this Thursday 08 April 09.




Now, back to my mess, i will be making a call to the PC vendor for software repair work tommorrow. A not so good thing especially, today i cannot find my pocket money again. The money sent missing. Not much but enough for our family one week chicken supply (counting as one bird per day).




Well, learning do cost something....



(p.s: i have just realised on the above picture, i am not a pepsi-cola guy. I am compelled to state this as my preference is always the other cola)... By the way: do i get money by stating this????
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home