Friday, July 16, 2010

64th HM Birthday Coverage


I was trying a few things here. One, was trying to do the event photography. So as in photojournalism. Another, was trying to in-print my name on the pictures being published.

well both need so more work on it...

I use picasa to upload these images and put the option of watermark. I can't see the watermark. I will have to check this further when the upload is done.



There were so many things happenning at the one time. I need to have some kind of focus as what i want to capture.
For sure, i cannot cover the official event up-close, as i do not have the media pass.

Things happens so fast. A moment is all it take to capture that moment.


This boy came up to me wanting for his picture taken. A very courages young boy. Must be around four years old, from the look. I missed a second when i took the shoot. He was performing a solute for a very brief time.

Something was lagging of me. It took me awhile to be aware that he wanted his picture taken.

I need to understand the situation fast and take advantages of it.


Tried to create - "We are looking at something" image impression.


Helicopters' flight pass-by. Tried to create a mignificant view.


This quote is something.... May be it all about the above...

When all is said and done, more is said than done.
By:Lou Holtz
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home