Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Trying firework shoot


I got these during the last weekend firework displays at Tutong Town.

The fireworks show lasted about 45 minutes.

I know how hard it is to get a good picture. I did shoot alot and only like two. None here though...


Shooting with my canon 40D. I found that the bulb control is not easy. I have not found the manual setting, the one canon have on canon 7D and 5D mark II, where i can control the bulb time manual by releasing the shutter release button. It is that easy on canon 7D and 5DMII.

On other hand, there might be possible with canon 40D, but the control buried inside the menu.... but thenagain i doubt it.


Getting the subject 'centre of focus' was hard. The above photo is having two cente of focus. I don't think it is good.



With no manual release control of the bulb time, it was hard to get the image shoot at the right time exposure. The above shows trails of lights. May be good and might not be good.


Getting the right composition is also difficult.




At this moment, i am still trying to get my picture publish....

It feels good and gratifying when your photo is accepted for publishing....
I felt it first time when one of my photo was selected and accepted by www.schmap.com back then in 2008, for my Mt Goo-Tcha Botonical Garden (Brisbane) shoot.


It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
by: Aristotle Onassis


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home