Thursday, December 9, 2010

Canon P & S digital camera


I was getting a new canon p&s (point and shoot) digital camera last weekend. This is as for a replacement to my damage (by my kids) pocket canon powershot A470is p&s digital camera. I bought canon powershot s95.

This is a very strong feeling that i missed alot of photo oppurtunity, because i do not have a camera handy with me most of the time since my A470is was damage earlier this year.

I do not want for others to use my S95 and ending up, i was buying 5 canon p&s digital camera. One each for my family, including 2 no canon powershot A495 for my 6 and 7 years old daughter and son. Canon Ixus 105 for my wife, canon powershot A590is for my other daughter and canon A2000is for the other boy.





I could have bought a new DSLR with the above buying spree. But now, i have all members of the family into photography. This is much more than getting a new DSLR.


There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
by:Jane Austen


hmmm.... about new DSLR .. the nikon D7000 is very tempting....
(am i going to be a nikon convert - away from canon)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home